Board of directors
Mr Vu Van Tien
Chairman of ABBANK's Personnel Committee Born in 1959
- Bachelor of Economics - National University of Economics
- Mr. Vu Van Tien is one of the most sucessful and prestigious entrepreneurs in Vietnam. He has been honored with many awards by the Government and the State of Vietnam for his contribution to the development of the country's economy.
- Third-class labour medal.
- Medal of "Devotion for the Young Generation".
- Certificate of Merit from the Prime Minister of Vietnam.
- Certificate of Merit from the People's Committee of Hanoi.
- Red Star Award.
- Brilliant Citizen Award in 2015.
Ms Iris Fang
BOD member Born in 1952 Nationality: American
- MBA at Georgia University BA at Cambridge
- Ms Iris Fang has 38 years of experience at international banks and organisations (American Express, Bank of America, Chase Manhattan Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, Bank Training Center, RMIT Vietnam and advisor for IFC projects). At present hold the position of Board Member of Investment Committee, Chair of Risk and Compliance Committee, Vietnam Holding Asset Management Ltd.
Ms. Lim Siew Ming
Participating in the Strategy Committee
Born in 1978 Nationality: Singaporian .
- Master of Social Sciences at NUS
- Ms Lim Siew Ming has 15 years of experience in Maybank Group; At present hold the position of Regional Director of Opportunities Markets & NOEs, Maybank International..
Ms.Sim Sio Hoong
BOD member Participating in the Strategy Committee Born in 1961. Nationality: Singaporian.
- MBA at Brunel University.
- Ms Sim Sio Hoong has 30 years of experience in Maybank Group; At present hold the position of CEO, Maybank International.
Mr Tran Ba Vinh
Member of the Board of Directors. Member of the Risk Mangement Committe Born in 1957
- Bachelor of Economics – University of Waterway Transportation which has been renamed as Vietnam Maritime University, Hai Phong.
- Bachelor of English Studies - College of Foreign Languages, Vietnam National University.
- Mr. Tran Ba Vinh has 12 years' experience teaching economics in Vietnam Maritime University and 22 years working in the banking sector.
- In 2005, he was awarded with the Certificate of Merit by Vietnam General Federation of Labour for his excellent performance as a labourer and in the moverment to build a united trade union.
- He was CEO of Maritime Bank, CEO and member of the Board of Directors of Mekong Bank.
Mr. Trinh Thanh Hai
BOD independent member Participating in the Strategy Committee Born in 1964
- Master of Business Administration - MBA in Finance and Investment, the George Washington University.
- Bachelor of Economics, Hanoi National Economics University.
- FFSI - Fellow of Financial Services Institute (LOMA)
- LLIF - LIMRA Leadership Institute Fellow (LIMRA and Wharton School)
- Mr. Hai has 30 years of work experience holding various management positions in major U.S and Vietnamese Corporations in financial services such as New York Life, Indochina Capital and Bao Viet. Currently Mr. Hai is the Director of TransPacific Pathway Link LLC.
Mr. Dao Manh Khang
Vice Chairman Member of the Personnel Board
Born in 1969
- Ph.D in Economics - Vietnam University of Commerce.
- Mr.Dao Manh Khang has more than 22 years of experience in finance and banking, and nearly 10 years working at ABBANK